Complete list of nurses in United States (550,740 as of Apr 23, 2019). This database includes addresses, fax and phone numbers. Purchase for $499 and download instantly.
2019 United States Nurse Database is a mailing list mostly used for direct mail marketing. It also lists nurses’ phone and fax numbers.
This data bank is obtained from a federal agency each month hence it’s complete, up-to-date and accurate.
What You Get
- Nurse’s full name and credentials (name prefix, suffix, credentials and gender)
- Business address, phone and fax numbers
- Mailing address, phone and fax numbers
- Practitioner’s classification and specialization
- NPI and license number
Data Facts About This List
- Number of unique NPI records (i.e. total number of nurses): 550,740
- Number of unique addresses: 298,752
- Number of unique phone numbers: 287,944
- Number of unique fax numbers: 117,482
NPI is a unique 10-digit identification number issued to health care providers in the United States. The reason why the number of unique business addresses (or phone and fax numbers) is much lower than the number of providers is because many nurses work in the same location (e.g. a clinic or a hospital). Hence they share the same work address and phone.
Note that 2019 United States Nurse Database is not an email list. That’s because nurse e-mail addresses are not available from the federal agency issuing this healthcare provider data.
If you are not interested in purchasing a full United States database the NPI Registry Search Website will provide the same info one record at a time.
You can also download our database sample here before purchasing the full mailing list.
Subspecialities Included in 2019 United States Nurse Database
Finally, here is a list of medical professions that are included in this product. Click on one to reveal the subspecialities of that field.